Friday, August 17, 2007

our life has been turned upside down


There are boxes throughout our living room, dishes in our closet and china in our entertainment center. We are hoping our kitchen is going to get started very soon. When the men delivered the cabinets today they thought there were two that were not going to fit into the apartment. One fit no problem, the other was a bit of a problem. The men insisted it was not going to fit through the doorway, they were right. I had to have the door removed but if that didn't happen, I swear I was going to Vaseline or K-Y the door. I was not having these men leave without having this last cabinet in the house. Anyway it looks like we have Home Depot in our house right now. Zoe is not very happy about it. I think I'm going to stay at my parents when the work starts.
On another topic I don't know if anyone is up on High School Musical but tonight was the big #2. Jordyn was very excited and could not wait to watch it. This must be the equivalent of how I feel about the Bourne movies.

No comments: