Sunday, February 03, 2008

Things that really just suck...

I was pretty sick this week with strep and tonsillitis. It was bad- but I was able to get the medicine I needed and now I'm fine. This brings me to my next point. What is currently happening in China with the storms. The citizens are having a hard enough time with no electric, no heat, lack of food, etc... Now imagine the children in the orphanages. Most of them weren't in the best conditions before the weather. We could assume many of them are sick and didn't have sufficient food before- this all makes for a very bad situation. If anybody wants to help - there is an organization called Half the Sky- they are working to get some of the orphanages what they need. Here is the link -
http://www.halfthesky.org/work/littlemouse.php

No comments: