Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jordyn's family day!!!






Today was Jordyn's 5th family day. I cannot believe it has been 5 years since this little angel was placed in our arms. I am amazed at what a beautiful, delightful girl she has turned into. We really did think she was going to be bald forever. We had a wonderful weekend. We started Thursday with seeing a movie with one of her classmates after school. ( College Road Trip) cute, rated G. I can't imagine Jordyn in 1st grade let alone college.Then we had a craft night at her school. The weekend continued with seeing great friends and family, the Easter egg hunt and the show a Gazillion Bubbles. Here are some then and now pictures.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy Family Day, Jordyn!!! We love you and are so happy that we were together that day we all became a family. We are sorry that we missed you and Aiden on Friday. Turns out, I did have a bit of a belly bug. Good thing my Mom decided not to go. I hope to see you soon!!!
Love,
Emily