Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Almost back to school!!
















It has been a while and I don't know where the summer has gone. We have spent our days at the beach from morning until night. The girls had a great time at camp this year but I do think they are excited to go back to school. Jordyn did donate her hair to Locks of Love and I adore her new haircut. It's also so much easier to handle now and should make our mornings a little easier. Since this week is our last before school starts we went to Adventureland the other day with some good friends and later this week we'll be at Sesame Place. Mind you Zoe doesn't watch it ( she's a big Noggin girl) but is very excited to go. I wish she was a little more familiar with the characters but I'm sure it won't stop the fun.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love the haircut. Did you put Z in soccer. Alyssa wanted to join a team, but dance too. Gotta stop somewhere. Maybe next year she will do soccer....when I win the lottery and quit my job.
Sorry to see summer go...but ready to go back to work. TTYL, Michele