Thursday, August 24, 2006

My new hobby


Well, since I have had so much time waiting for the referral and Jordyn had been in camp - I took up a new hobby. I know many of my friends and family are quite surprised that I have started to knit. I am a complete spaz and this is all quite new to me. I have a very nice friend at our beach club who was extremely patient ( thank you Susie!). Here is a picture of my first completed project. Zoe won't know if it doesn't fit right or have an opinion about this first item. I of course have started one for Jordyn, as well. She has picked out her own colors and told me that Zoe will find the funky purple yarn itchy. She does not want it on hers.

3 comments:

Michele said...

HEY, I'm impressed!!!! One more thing that I have to look up to you for :-)

Very pretty!!


Michele

Anonymous said...

ok i have known you a LONG time and that is the craftiest project I have ever seen you do. Awesome! Now you have to teach me.

ileana

Unknown said...

Isn't knitting the best? I took it up when we started the wait and I realized I would go nuts if I didn't have something new to occupy myself with... I think the poncho is adorable and the fur won't be itchy (probably) though I admire Jordyn's sense of style nonetheless. Hope you guys are hanging in there!

Missy
Mom to EFP