Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh my!!!!!!!

We received the phone call tonight- our consulate appointment is for September 21st. We have to be in Jiangxi on September 12th- family day in the afternoon. That means we have to leave next Friday or Saturday!! We are in shock and as prepared as I thought I was, I feel like there is still so much to do. This of course all happens as school starts ( where I work). Jordyn will only be in school for 3 or 4 days. Nice to get into a routine, huh? We are very excited but I am feeling extremely overwhelmed!!! I guess the upside is I can try to unwind on the plane.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yahoooooooooooo.....fasten your seatbelts folks, the ride of your life is about to begin!!! I am so excited for you. Call me if I can do anything to help you get ready. Really, anything!!!!
Love,
Michele, Emily, and Alyssa
(wish we were going with you on this trip...sniff, sniff)

Unknown said...

WOW! Talk about wait to hurry up!!! Wait wait wait - then GO NOW!

Have a great trip! I can't wait to see Jordyn's mei mei Zoe and her 'cousin' Raenen! Yay for all of you!!

So glad you are on your way finally!

Keep us updated and send pix!!
Missy