Friday, November 17, 2006

Quite an afternoon!




I decided to bring the girls straight home today. We have a pretty exciting weekend ( and week) ahead of us. Zoe is teething and pretty miserable. I posted the picture of her knawing on my foot. Jordyn is so tired at the end of the day- she decided to go to sleep on the floor herself ( she is now in her bed). Everybody has really been transitioning very well. Zoe seems to love her daycare and looks like she is having fun. I am taking Jordyn for her big sister treat on Sunday- we are gojng to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. I think I may be more excited than she is to see this. Jordyn is actually very excited to bring one of her best friends to her gymnastics class tomorrow. She has been talking about it all week. Apparently, her friend wins out over Belle. I just can't wait to see Donny Osmand!

No comments: