Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving and High School Reunion





We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for and are so happy with our brand new addition to the family. Zoe ate the turkey,stuffing,cranberry and all the fixings with gusto. Although, she has slowed down considerably. Jordyn and I went to the Macy's parade in the morning (even with the rain). Our cousin Rob let us come to his apartment, so we had a wonderful view. Zoe and Jordyn had a great time with their cousins and Uncle Jon and Aunt Lisa. We saw a lot of friends over the break but one of the highlights was my 20th High School reunion. I see a lot of people still but it always fun when you look around you at a bar and realize 5 of you were in nursery school together. The funny thing is even though I'm the mother of two, I still feel like I'm in high school at times. Another wonderful moment was when an old friend of mine told me he is adopting from Guatemala. I wish him all the best!! I know everyone always wants pictures of the children but I did post some from our fun evening.

No comments: