Friday, February 23, 2007

A few days away and now...we're back!!





Well I know I shouldn't feel guilty for going away for 2 nights, so I won't. We decided to go for some alone time-together. It was definitely needed. The great thing was both girls were given completely individual attention by each grandmother. Jordyn had a wonderful time of shopping and coloring without her little sister around to bother her- and Zoe had full rights to the house and all the toys. When I fist became a mom, I wouldn't leave Jordyn for months to really go away and even then I called constantly and couldn't really relax. I have to say this time- called alot but certainly relaxed!!! Our promise to Jordyn ( or bribe) was 2 trips on the Ferris Wheel in Toys-R-Us and a visit to the M&M store as well. Here are some of todays pics- Zoe was in daycare-so Jordyn had both parents to herself.

No comments: