Monday, March 12, 2007

Things here are pretty crappy

The past few days have sucked because the girls, especially Jordyn have been and continues to be sick. Zoe just seems to have a bad cold. Jordyn is going on her 7th day of fever. We took her to the "urgicenter" last Thursday night when she had 104.3- they told me I don't have to bring her in because they don't consider that to be dangerous-guess what- tough sh**, in our house that's a problem. I love the questions from the people on call, too. "Well, how does she look?" Me- "how do you think she looks with over 104- like crap".

We bring her in - they tell us it's viral - Fine I make them test her for mono and anemia. I'm still waiting for the results. I know it's only Monday and they didn't go out until Friday but I'm a little impatient. Today we had kindergarten registration and you must bring your child with you. So- she was out in the cold- waiting for our number- she was a champ. I bring her to my mom's after where she slept all day. I finally speak to my pediatrician-she wants to see her tomorrow if she still has fever-which she still does. So- that's it- I vented. I'm very upset, Jordyn has been sleeping all day and I just want her to feel better very soon- like tomorrow.

No comments: