Wednesday, March 21, 2007

4 shots!!




No- not the fun kind. Zoe went to the Pediatrician today and received 4 shots, she was quite the trooper. She is growing very nicely and really has the nicest way about her. Jordyn stepped up to the plate as a big sister and gave her some stickers.

On another note- I saw Angelina Jolie came home with her new son. Knowing all we do about how difficult it is for some children to transition ( especially a 3 year old) to new surroundings, I hope the press respects the fact that this boy has been through enough without them swarming around. Don't get me wrong I would love to be with Brad Pitt as my new surroundings, I just hope this child is not completely traumatized by all of this.

Although my children are not going to be on the cover of People this week- here are a few pictures.

No comments: