Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 10






It has been a very eventful week! Our first baby graduated!!!!( I know it's only preschool). I have to say I cried. I feel like I was able to keep her somewhat sheltered and now, I can't. Once they go into Kindergarten and they are in school with the "older" kids - they hear everything. I have to brag -last year when Jordyn was up on stage with the 3 year old class for their moving up ceremony all she did was scratch herself and barely sing- this year singing, dancing, shaking and having a great time and it truly was so wonderful to see her not have that same anxiety. All of the children did such a great job, they sang Frank Sinatra and songs from Hairspray. The finale was We Go Together from Grease. I really do understand now when people say enjoy every minute because it goes by so fast. Soon- she'll be rolling her eyes at me and telling me how she doesn't want to walk next to me when we're in public.

I did treat Jordyn to a manicure and pedicure the night before the big event. She was in heaven sitting next to me in one of those big chairs- her feet didn't even reach. I have to say that was one of the happiest moments I have ever witness her have. ( She won't be getting another pedicure until the next graduation).

We also took a trip down to Coney Island this weekend. Zoe loved the aquarium and it is really a blast to watch her with Jordyn looking at everything. The big difference between our two girls is Jordyn will never leave your side when we are out- Zoe would not only walk away if she could but would be happy to be in the show with the sea lions if possible. And I don't mean feeding them- I mean getting in the water with them.

On a different note - I'm a big fan of Kathy Griffen and am so happy her new season started. Love -My Life on the D-list. Also-any bets on The Sopranos this evening? I think they off Carmella and possibly Meadow- Tony goes into hiding so the show can always start again. Just my prediction, am curious what others think.

No comments: