Monday, April 14, 2008

Countdown to Disney






First, I want to thank everyone who was concerned about my well being. I'm fine- I just faint once in a while. I am a little mortified when I see my pediatrician but so be it. We did find out that Zoe is allergic to penicillin. I really need everyone to be well for next week. We went to get spring shoes today at Stride Rite and we came very close to having a tiff with another girl. Zoe was playing with the interlocking wheels on the wall and some very cute girl ( looks are deceiving) came over pushed her out of the way and then wouldn't let her play. I very nicely told Zoe," tell her to share". Zoe's feelings were hurt so bad she wouldn't walk back over. I said a few things loud enough for the Mom to hear but I wasn't sure if she spoke English. I did tell Zoe if she touches you again- push her back. I'm not one to really want my children to have altercations with anyone but I don't want them picked on either. I want them to be able to hold their own. It makes me so sick to see these videos of kids beating each other up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.