Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hematologist- update

The doctors were great and the office rocks!! Don't get me wrong this is not the place I want any of our children spending their time- Zoe's platelet levels fell but the Hematologist wants us to try to wait until Friday morning to see if her body corrects itself. I agreed, I'm not one to give a ton of drugs so fast if the possibility is there for things to get better on their own. We already have our plan in place in case she needs to be admitted to the hospital for treatment on Friday. Dave is going to be on duty since I took off today. He will go with a packed bag of pj's, diapers, etc... I will meet him after I get Jordyn. We will switch and Jordyn and her Dad will go for a fun night at Dave and Busters. We hope this does not happen but we want to be prepared. The hardest thing is making sure Zoe does not hurt her head. Thank you all for your emails and phone calls it is truly appreciated. I will keep everyone up to date.

No comments: