Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ahhh Summer is Here!!

We spent a great weekend at the beach. I really love the beach so much- it may definitely be one of my favorite places on Earth. I just find it so calming until my kids are running all over the place and then it isn't so calm. They love the beach!! Zoe had a blast-she loved the pool, the other kids, everything. I also love that Jordyn can be so independent there. (It is a beach club- please don't think we just let her wander up and down the Atlantic coast). I also have many friends there who are knitters and help me with my projects. I just finished Jordyn's poncho and will post a photo at a later date. The one I made for Zoe is lost someplace in the mall-not my doing. I'll have to try to be adventurous and make her a sweater this summer. Oh well-let's see how much I can really accomplish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know summer and the beach with our kids is the best. Enjoy!
Markelle and family