Thursday, May 10, 2007

What to do with this hair?


Zoe's hair is coming in really think and almost wavy. Right now though, I feel like it's too short to do anything with it. I am happy to take suggestions. I have tried clips and she just keeps pulling them out. I like the headband but she didn't keep this on for more than two minutes- long enough to take the picture.

On another note- I read a lot of different blogs, especially those of other adoptive families. There has been some discussion about some of the blogs being all light and airy. I know I post pictures that are cute and of the girls having fun. I don't really like to discuss all the "heavy" stuff and believe nobody would want to see a picture of one of my kids in full rage mode. I think their emotional issues are theirs and I don't think I should post it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well - We LOVE the pics you do post - so don't stop. Eh - no one is going to please ALL the people ALL the time... you post what you think you should... nuff said!

Mine is much worse - fluff and whine... LOL

Missy - EFP's Mom

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute. And I think she looks like Dave in that pic - it's the facial expression. Or maybe the pink hairband, I can't decide :)

ileana