Friday, May 04, 2007

D-D-D-D-DORA

Zoe has discovered Dora. She isn't speaking spanish yet but she loves,loves,loves Dora. I happen to think right now she looks a little bit like Dora. I think it might be the hair.

There are of course many differences between the girls and one of them is their size, Zoe is much taller and bigger than Jordyn. The nice thing is Jordyn could wear an outfit for more than a year and as of last summer was still wearing some 24 month, 2T clothes ( she was 4). Zoe is now wearing her pj's from last summer. I just donated bags of clothes because Zoe is growing by the minute. I am not complaining it just is something I'm not used to.
Baby- You could drive my car!!

We want to rock!!!
I asked Dave to change Zoe's diaper this morning . I came back to find this!!! Thanks- you've helped so much ( although, she does look cute and thought it was very funny).

No comments: