Monday, May 21, 2007

I think Zoe can be the stand in...




for Dora. Dave brought her home a blow up Dora after he went to an amusement park with Jordyn. I had taken Zoe with me to Chinatown in NYC. I really do find it to be so amazing how much easier it is with one. That being said I am starting to itch for #3. We have no room here but at some point when we move in the next few years and the girls are older I hope to be able to bring an older boy home. I wouldn't adopt somebody older than Zoe because I don't think I would want to mess with the "birth order". I could see a 5 or 6 year old. Of course, Dave probably couldn't see it. Is it possible to have an accidental adoption? On my g-d!!! I don't know how that paperwork was filled out?!! It must have been the timing, I can't believe we were given a I-171H. How could that happen? I'll just have to sneak the social worker into my house for the home study. I know I have a few years before this happens- and it will happen:)!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

She is getting SO BIG!!!! I don't think she is able to be a hand me down reciever any longer LOL.

I hear you about the #3 itch. It's pretty scary when *I* start investigating Vietnam LOL. I also see an older child in our future.......like in 5 years...now if only I would hit the lottery!!

See you soon!!

Michele and the girls

Unknown said...

Funny - in ALL my dreams there are 3 children... 2 girls and a boy... hmm.. I KNOW we didn't request twins this time... so that means... LOL

DH will probably send ME packing. Girls are looking SO GREAT!!! Z is so big!!

M - EFP Mommy