Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Being Home

Sorry I have not updated in the past week, we have been a little busy. Everyone is adjusting, Jordyn is doing better but still has many moments. We went apple picking up in Warwick on Saturday with an offset group from FCC and had a great time. We have also had many visitors.

On a side note my favorite thing about coming home is dealing with all the nice people at Social Security (it's the whole system- not the people) I go to one office in Long Island and then find out, if you live in Queens then that is where I must apply. Ok- I go to the office closest to me- walk in, big sign they've moved. Fine, I walk a few blocks wait on line- the nice man behind the window tells me they don't issue cards in this office I must go to a different one. I love this system! I also love that they won't issue a card as a citizen which our children are if they came in on a certain visa- so that means I have to go back to the office again at a later date.

I will post pictures later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi
Love the new pics! For SS cards, wait until you have Zoe's COC - it makes it MUCH easier! Oh, and I waited with Sophie in a hot & sweaty office for over an HOUR last year! Lot's of fun.
love
ileana