Thursday, October 26, 2006

Our little birthday bash





Here are some photos from our little party for Zoe. The cake was awesome!!!( Thanks for the tip, Maura!!!) Zoe is getting bigger by the minute and constantly laughs. She finds Jordyn to be a constant source of amusement. I look at Jordyn and think she's 14 sometimes with the things that come out of her mouth. My first week back at work has been good. I 'm running a tight ship at home, everything is done the day before so our mornings are fun and smooth, I hate chaos in the morning and we all have to get out of here way to early. The best thing that happened this week is we did get Zoe's certificate of citizenship, that was a plus. You'll see in the photos how much Zoe loved the birthday hat. I also put a pic of my Dad, he loves being in pictures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy First Birthday Zoe!!! I love the picture of you in your hat...you are just beautiful!! Your cake looks yummy!!! You are growing just like your friend Raenen!! Tell your big sister that we said hello!!! We hope to see you all in November!! Ray and Debbie