Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Having fun!




Well- we have been home now 2 full weeks and starting our third. It is hard to imagine that Zoe has not been with us for that long a time. She is so much fun and Jordyn just adores her. BTW Jordyn is starting to like her parents again,as well. I was told " I love you " twice today. That was huge!!! We are getting into our groove and soon I will be going back to work. ( I teach). That will be a whole other adjustment. Zoe will be going to her new daycare this week for an hour to check it out. It is an in home daycare and the staff is wonderful. Jordyn went there and loved it. Here are some pics I took over the weekend.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love the new pictures!!! That smile in the tub is just precious!! What a sweet, sweet baby. Glad that Jordyn is coming around. She is a wonderful big sister. It was nice spending the day with you all.

Love
Michele, Em, Alyssa