Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Zoe is almost starting to walk!!



Not that we aren't happy about that but it opens up a whole new world!! She isn't walking yet but I give it another month or so. She is starting to stand by herself and is becoming very comfortfortable with this new activity. Jordyn loves trying to walk her around.

I also want to give a "shout out". I have a great friend who does the most amazing art work. She has given both my girls the most awesome hand painted jeans. I have gotten numerous compliments on both pairs. She can paint anything ( characters,etc..) on jeans, sweatshirts, jean jackets and more. If anybody is interested I will put you in contact with her, I know I am going to be ordering a number of gifts this holiday season. You can email me at dlschw28@yahoo.com I have posted some samples of her work.

No comments: