Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby!!





Today is Zoe's birthday and we are so honored to be able celebrate it with her. It is amazing to me, to think that a few weekes ago we did not have this adorable, good-natured, sweet little baby. She is so full of personality and warmth. We all just simply adore being with her. We spent a very fun day making cupcakes ( I let Jordyn miss school - I'm sure in the grand scheme of things, it will not be a big deal) we also went to the mall to have the girls pictures taken. I wasn't really crazy about the photographer we were given, not very warm and fuzzy. It's not usually a big deal- but if you're working with children you may want to take a different approach. So, needless to say we didn't get that many great pics. The theme for the photo shoot could have been "It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to" My very sad news is that I lost Zoe's poncho today. I usually would not be so upset but for those of you who know- this was my first knitting project. I am so sad it is gone. I knit that all summer as I was dreaming about this baby. I hope who ever found it uses it to keep a child warm. It would break my heart to think someone threw it out. Meanwhile, I am almost done with Jordyn's and now I'll have to make a new one for Zoe. Her are some new pics!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday adorable Zoe!!!!

Rita

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!!! We hope to see you all at Thanksgiving!!! Kisses and Hugs to both you and Jordyn!
Ray and Debbie

Anonymous said...

I'm so upset you lost the panch. especially since I watch you make it!!!!!! Good luck finding time to make another one......
Vicki


Happy Birthday Zoe!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry...
PONCHO
(I should learn to proofread my stuff)